Operating a Forklift
Duration: 12 Mins
Available in video or video based eLearning, this forklift safety program highlights the various hazards associated with operating a forklift in the workplace.
Forklifts are one of the most useful and widely used pieces of machinery in the workplace. But at all times they should be regarded as possible lethal weapons.
Viewers will learn about:
- The responsibilities of both the forklift operator and the employer
- The importance of daily checks and maintenance
- Hazard identification & risk assessment
- The stability triangle, centre of gravity, and how this impacts on a forklift’s stability
- Procedures for reporting faults
- Products on the market to improve the safety of forklifts